Radiological Technology International Cooperation Academy（RTIC）
This Academy was launched on August 1 2018.
The purpose of RTIC is providing practical human resource-
development and a place where you can play an active role afterwards.
For this reason, in cooperation with various organization of radiological
medicine in Japan and overseas. And it is a academy that continues to
contribute to the international community through education and training
in LANGUAGE ・TECHNOLOGY・Improvement of HOSPITALITY.
- President：Kaoru MATSUBARA( Senior Adviser of Association of Radiological Technologists in Japan Private Medical School Hospitals)
- Vice President：Eiko UENO (Chief director of Iida Hospital)
- Vice President：Haruyoshi HOSHITO (President of Association of Radiological Technologists in Japan Private Medical School Hospitals)
- Vice President：Yasuaki SAKANO (Professor of Juntendo University)
- Director：Kenji Ogawa (Director of Nippon Koukan Hospital)
- Director：Hiromasa Kurosaki (Director of Radiotherapy Department, )
- Director：Takashi Shiraki (Chief of Dep. of Radiological Technology,The University of Tokyo Hospital)
- Director：Tomohiko Aso (Manager of Dep. of Radiological Technology, National Cancer Center Hospital)
- Radiological Technologist
- Persons of Radiation-related Occupation
- Radiation-related Companies
- Companies involved in Oversea management
Business related to international
contribution by radiation personnel
- Developing Japanese – RT Global Human Resources.
- Japan’s radiation technology exports.
- Dispatch of Japanese radiological technologist (RT) overseas .
- Effective use of radiologists in Japan.